SPG-8 Instructions (2 People Easier Method)
*Note: Our method of folding for all our SPG nets is the same. However, for the SPG-8 XL Net, since it is made with a thicker frame, heavier frame, we want to show you an easier way to fold
STEP BY STEP
- Lay net flat on the floor
- *One person grab one corner. The other person grabs opposite corner.
- Fold both corners together. Bring it up to your chest. It should look like a shape of a "Taco"
- Lean taco down to either side so it is grounded on one side
- *While one person is still holding the taco, have the other person gently tuck in the net (You don't need to force it)
- Then, when the net is tucked in the other person leans on top
- With the two remaining circles, put on top of each other
- Pack away (Video Below)
PACK INSIDE BAG (EASY WAY)